Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Prompt Story: Monkey

http://podcasting.isfullofcrap.com/2012/12/09/weekly-challenge-346-monkey/


How to Increase Your Enjoyment of Popular Music
By Christopher Munroe

Every song improves when you replace the word “Money” with the word “Monkeys” in the lyric.

Monkeys don’t get everything, it’s true. But what they don’t get I can’t use, I want monkeys.

Or:

She works hard for the monkeys, so hard for them, honey, she works hard for the monkeys so you better treat her right.

I’ve just ruined countless songs for you, but you see my point.

Oh! Except for “Shock the Monkey” by Peter Gabriel. That one’s already about a monkey.

For that one, replace “Monkey” with “Munsi.” You’ll find the result shocking.

As, apparently, will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment