Friday, October 24, 2014

My Pillow Talk Gets Weird (a dialogue)


"I’d sleep with my duplicate, given the opportunity. I mean, it's pretty once in a lifetime as far as opportunities go. Not just a physical twin, tho', it’d have to be my duplicate in every way..."

"I don't know that I could."

"Huh? Why not?"

"I have issues with control. As you may have noted. I don't know that I could give up power like that."

"I'm sure you could. You can be VERY persuasive when you need to be. Especially with regard to bedroom matters.”

“Yeah, but I’m also very stubborn when I dig my heels in. I don’t think either version of me would want that very much.”

“Well the two of you could have sex as equals. That option exists, people do it every day.”

“Pfffft, what would be the point in that?”

“You might like it!”

“You don’t know me at all, do you?”

“No, hear me out, you could have equal, peaceable, completely egalitarian sex! FOR THE REVOLUTION!!!”

Long story short, I’m now shopping for cold war era soviet military uniforms online. I don’t know if I’ll buy one, but it’d be a fun thing to have, and “FOR THE REVOLUTION!!!” is too amusing a thread to leave hanging without at least having a look…

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I don't know if you ever read Scalzi's, Redshirts, but there is a similar event in there. Though not necessarily for THE REVOLUTION!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete