Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Prompt Story: Crack

It's that time again! Here's the link:

http://podcasting.isfullofcrap.com/2012/02/19/weekly-challenge-304-crack-updated/

...and here's the story!


Crack
By Chris Munroe

If I understand correctly, people with cancer cook meth.

Right?

I mean, that dude from that show that one time had cancer and he cooked meth like crazy! By the end of the second season the cancer was in full remission.

I don’t completely understand what the connection between the two is, I’m not a doctor, but it was pretty clear.

Cooking and selling meth cures cancer.

I think that’s how it works, anyway. There could be something I’m missing…

But it’s all very abstract. I don’t have cancer.

I just have a lingering cold.

So: Wanna buy some crack?

No comments:

Post a Comment