Friday, October 14, 2011

Journey Into... (shameless self promotion)

For those of you interested in my work outside of this blog (I assume that includes most of you) my flashfiction piece "The Box" has been produced for the excellent Journey Into... podcast. The 'cast, for those of you not yet aware of it, is a relatively young podcast with a wider mandate as to what it produces than most venues. And it is excellent, in 15 episodes it's yet to fail to impress me.

Now, you guys: Listen to it. You already like my writing, otherwise you wouldn't be here, and hearing it produced increases the total amount of my work in your life. And what could be better than more Munsi!?!?!?? Here's the link:

http://journeyintopodcast.blogspot.com/2011/10/journey-15-box-by-christopher-munroe.html

...and when you're done, go back and listen to the back episodes, it really is a consistently fine 'cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment