Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update on the Status of this Blog

In 2011 I'm planning a busy year.

I'm recording a podcast (http://secrethistory.posterous.com/ or "The Secret History of Major Holidays, with Munsi" in the iTunes podcast directory, I'm writing an assuredly unsuccessful television special (more details on that later) for production in the summer, I'm working more than full time and I'm dating a girl who lives nowhere near me. Prepping for this, I've not had much time to update my story blog.

I want to make perfectly clear: I AM STILL USING THIS BLOG FOR SHORT STORIES! I am not, however, going to be updating it nearly as much in 2011 as I did in 2010, since I'll have more on my plate that I need to write. So thank you for reading my Drabblings up 'til now, I hope you've enjoyed them, and definately keep checking in here for new content, as new content will still be appearing now and again.

Also, if you like self-indulgent comedy, inane ramblings and pop-culture referances, feel quite free to listen my podcast, (again, that address is http://secrethistory.posterous.com/ if you seek to check it out) it's not exactly the sort of science-fiction/fantasy/horror short fare you've grown to know and... erm... to know at any rate, but it's occasionally funny, if you're into that kind of thing.

My next update will be a story. This I promise to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment